- Reusable, fully sterilised, breathable, ethically produced.
- Compliant with the MOHFW's COVID-19 guidelines
- Double-layered with elastic adjusters on ear loops
- Cotton striped shell, white Cambric lining
- Width - 9.5'', Height - 5.5'', Elastic Ready - 8" with adjusters
- Colours and patterns on mask will vary from images shown.
- Email email@example.com for bulk orders.
- This face cover is not recommended for either health workers or those working with or in contact with COVID-19 patients or are patients themselves as these categories of people are required to wear specified protective gear.
Fabric and Care
100% Cotton. It's breathable, comfortable and natural.
How to Clean and Sanitise your Face Mask
You may choose the following options to clean and sanitize the face mask:
1. Thoroughly wash the face cover in soap and warm water and leave it to dry in hot sun for at least 5 hours.
2. Place the face cover in water in a pressure cooker and pressure boil it for at least 10 minutes and leave it to dry. Adding salt to the water is recommended. In the absence of a pressure cooker, you may boil the cloth face cover in hot water for 15 minutes.
3. Wash and clean with soap and apply heat on the face cover for up to five minutes. (You may use an iron).
shipping and delivery
Ships in 1-5 Days