- Shipped during Lockdown
- Reusable, sustainable cotton mask, fully sterilised.
- Compliant with the MOHFW's COVID-19 guidelines
- Double-layered with an elastic band, Made from Cotton - breathable, healthy for skin.
- Ethically produced with upcycled fabrics.
- Colours and actulal products will vary from images shown.
- Email email@example.com for bulk orders. 10% off on pack of 20; 20% off on pack of 50; 25% off on pack of 100
- This face cover is not recommended for either health workers or those working with or in contact with COVID 19 patients or are patients themselves as these categories of people are required to wear specified protective gear.
Fabric and Care
100% Cotton. It's breathable, comfortable and natural.
How to Clean and Sanitize your
You may choose the following options to clean and sanitize the face mask:
1. Thoroughly wash the face cover in soap and warm
water and leave it to dry in hot sun for at least 5 hours.
2. Place the face cover in water in a pressure cooker and
pressure boil it for at least 10 minutes and leave it
to dry. Adding salt to the water is recommended. In the
absence of a pressure cooker, you may boil the cloth
face cover in hot water for 15 minutes.
3. Wash and clean with soap and apply heat on the
face cover for up to five minutes. (You may use an iron).
How to Store your Clean Face Mask:
1. Take any plastic bag at home
2. Clean it thoroughly with soap
3. Let it dry well on both sides
4. Keep your clean face
mask in this clean bag
4. Keep it sealed well
shipping and delivery
Ships in 7-10 Days