Reusable, washable, sustainable, fully sterilised
Compliant with the MOHFW's COVID-19 guidelines
Colour: Mustard, Black, and Green Pattern: Solid, Check
Made from Cotton: Breathable, comfortable and natural
Ethically produced with upcycled fabrics
Colours and patterns will vary from images shown.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for bulk orders.
This face protect is not recommended for either health workers or those in contact with COVID 19 patients or are patients themselves as these categories of people are required to wear specified protective gear.
Fabric and Care
100% Cotton. It's breathable, comfortable and natural.
How to Clean and Sanitize your Face Mask
You may choose the following options to clean and sanitize the face mask
1. Thoroughly wash the face cover in soap and warm water and leave it to dry in hot sun for at least 5 hours.
2. Place the face cover in water in a pressure cooker and pressure boil it for at least 10 minutes and leave it to dry. Adding salt to the water is recommended. In the absence of a pressure cooker, you may boil the cloth face cover in hot water for 15 minutes.
3. Wash and clean with soap and apply heat on the face cover for up to five minutes. (You may use an iron).
How to Store your Clean Face Mask
1. Take any plastic bag at home
2. Clean it thoroughly with soap and water
3. Let it dry well on both sides
4. Keep your clean face mask in this clean bag
5. Keep it sealed well
shipping and delivery
Ships in 1-5 Days